From Sam Kirkland at the Medill News Service. Now you know as much as anyone!
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
We are working to improve this bill and the bill's sponsor is working with us. It will be re-introduced in January 2012. In the meantime, show your support for the concept of a state bank!
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- Post Office Banking Could Be the Start of Something Big
- A whole new pot of money for entrepreneurs? Time for a state-owned bank!
- Montana Group says state-owned bank could help students, farmers
- Enough Is Enough: Fraud-Ridden Banks Are Not L.A.’s Only Option
- Is Postal Banking Already Legal? Yes.
- Prosperity For Main Street, Not Wall Street
- The Post Office Should Just Become a Bank: How Obama can save USPS and ding check-cashing joints
- Elizabeth Warren: Coming to a Post Office Near You: Loans You Can Trust?
- Vermonters for a New Economy, Final State Bank Study
- Brominski exploring creation of county-owned bank in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania