Listen to this informative interview with political scientist and expert on the commons, Gar Alperovitz, who makes the point that once the public bails out giant companies like AIG or Citicorp, then we might as well get voting stock and turn them into public benefit utilities and NOT return control to the same people who crashed the system (while making billions in pay and bonuses).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- Banking Union Time Bomb: Eurocrats Authorize Bailouts AND Bail-Ins
- County-owned bank prospect stirs debate at council meeting
- County-owned bank could ease money issues
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it
- How USPS Could Save the Economy, Change Your Life
- What North Dakota’s Public Bank Does for Small Businesses
- 15 Vermont Towns Say Yes To Creating A Public State Bank
- Vermont Votes for Public Banking
- In Show of DIRECT Democracy, Vermont Pushes for Public Bank
- Post Office Banking Could Be the Start of Something Big