Listen to this informative interview with political scientist and expert on the commons, Gar Alperovitz, who makes the point that once the public bails out giant companies like AIG or Citicorp, then we might as well get voting stock and turn them into public benefit utilities and NOT return control to the same people who crashed the system (while making billions in pay and bonuses).
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- Alaska could walk away from Wall Street with a public bank of its own
- PBI Newsletter, November/December 2013 – Stemming the Transfer of Wealth from Main Street to Wall Street with Publicly-Owned Banks
- Public Banking Forum of Ireland: Press Release, 2 December 2013
- From the Progressive! Public Banking Is the Answer
- RT News: Ellen Brown on Public Banking and Costa Rican Banking System
- 10 year old explains the truth about where money comes from…
- The Bank Guarantee That Bankrupted Ireland
- VIDEO: Time to think outside the box – Public Banking – Ellen Brown’s talk in Athlone, Ireland
- Wall Street Predators And Con Men… Or Public Banking?
- Vermont Public Banking Advocates Release Economic Study