Know anyone who needs credit? Know anyone who is being gauged by high-interest loans they can’t re-negotiate? Know anyone is struggling to stay in their homes due to high payments and low probability of re-sale? Know a small business owner who can’t expand because of lack of capital? Know a city that had to SELL its public assets in order to earn some ready cash? If you do – then you will probably agree that we NEED A PUBLIC BANK FOR ILLINOIS LIKE THE BANK OF NORTH DAKOTA. Read the story here.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- Join us! June 2-4, San Rafael, CA! Two evening events plus the PBI 2013 Public Banking Conference!
- Bail-out Is Out, Bail-in Is In: Time for Some Publicly-Owned Banks
- PBI Newsletter, April 2013: Artificial Scarcity and Public Banking
- The People’s Bank
- PBI’s Annual Public Banking Conference 2013, June 2-4, 2013, San Rafael, CA. Please join us!
- Creating a Finance System That Serves the People, Part II: Remaking the Federal Reserve, Building Public Banks and Opting Out of Wall Street
- Before Next Crash, Create Finance System That Serves Public, Part I: Shrink, Regulate Banks, and Enforce Law
- Britain’s Post Office to offer current (bank) accounts
- It Can Happen Here: The Confiscation Scheme Planned for US and UK Depositors
- School districts pay dearly for bonds…ANOTHER reason for publicly-owned banks!