Know anyone who needs credit? Know anyone who is being gauged by high-interest loans they can’t re-negotiate? Know anyone is struggling to stay in their homes due to high payments and low probability of re-sale? Know a small business owner who can’t expand because of lack of capital? Know a city that had to SELL its public assets in order to earn some ready cash? If you do – then you will probably agree that we NEED A PUBLIC BANK FOR ILLINOIS LIKE THE BANK OF NORTH DAKOTA. Read the story here.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- In Show of DIRECT Democracy, Vermont Pushes for Public Bank
- Post Office Banking Could Be the Start of Something Big
- A whole new pot of money for entrepreneurs? Time for a state-owned bank!
- Montana Group says state-owned bank could help students, farmers
- Enough Is Enough: Fraud-Ridden Banks Are Not L.A.’s Only Option
- Is Postal Banking Already Legal? Yes.
- Prosperity For Main Street, Not Wall Street
- The Post Office Should Just Become a Bank: How Obama can save USPS and ding check-cashing joints
- Elizabeth Warren: Coming to a Post Office Near You: Loans You Can Trust?
- Vermonters for a New Economy, Final State Bank Study