Know anyone who needs credit? Know anyone who is being gauged by high-interest loans they can’t re-negotiate? Know anyone is struggling to stay in their homes due to high payments and low probability of re-sale? Know a small business owner who can’t expand because of lack of capital? Know a city that had to SELL its public assets in order to earn some ready cash? If you do – then you will probably agree that we NEED A PUBLIC BANK FOR ILLINOIS LIKE THE BANK OF NORTH DAKOTA. Read the story here.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- Nationalize the Federal Reserve
- Alaska could walk away from Wall Street with a public bank of its own
- PBI Newsletter, November/December 2013 – Stemming the Transfer of Wealth from Main Street to Wall Street with Publicly-Owned Banks
- Public Banking Forum of Ireland: Press Release, 2 December 2013
- From the Progressive! Public Banking Is the Answer
- RT News: Ellen Brown on Public Banking and Costa Rican Banking System
- 10 year old explains the truth about where money comes from…
- The Bank Guarantee That Bankrupted Ireland
- VIDEO: Time to think outside the box – Public Banking – Ellen Brown’s talk in Athlone, Ireland
- Wall Street Predators And Con Men… Or Public Banking?