Know anyone who needs credit? Know anyone who is being gauged by high-interest loans they can’t re-negotiate? Know anyone is struggling to stay in their homes due to high payments and low probability of re-sale? Know a small business owner who can’t expand because of lack of capital? Know a city that had to SELL its public assets in order to earn some ready cash? If you do – then you will probably agree that we NEED A PUBLIC BANK FOR ILLINOIS LIKE THE BANK OF NORTH DAKOTA. Read the story here.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- Banking Union Time Bomb: Eurocrats Authorize Bailouts AND Bail-Ins
- County-owned bank prospect stirs debate at council meeting
- County-owned bank could ease money issues
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it
- How USPS Could Save the Economy, Change Your Life
- What North Dakota’s Public Bank Does for Small Businesses
- 15 Vermont Towns Say Yes To Creating A Public State Bank
- Vermont Votes for Public Banking
- In Show of DIRECT Democracy, Vermont Pushes for Public Bank
- Post Office Banking Could Be the Start of Something Big