No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
We are working to improve this bill and the bill's sponsor is working with us. It will be re-introduced in January 2012. In the meantime, show your support for the concept of a state bank!
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- Banking Union Time Bomb: Eurocrats Authorize Bailouts AND Bail-Ins
- County-owned bank prospect stirs debate at council meeting
- County-owned bank could ease money issues
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it
- How USPS Could Save the Economy, Change Your Life
- What North Dakota’s Public Bank Does for Small Businesses
- 15 Vermont Towns Say Yes To Creating A Public State Bank
- Vermont Votes for Public Banking
- In Show of DIRECT Democracy, Vermont Pushes for Public Bank
- Post Office Banking Could Be the Start of Something Big