Money laundering, discrimination, doing business with Iran – are we talking about The Mob? Nope. We’re talking about America’s largest financial institutions. Read the latest crime report on our biggest banks compiled by the investigators at Pro Publica. Wouldn’t you say that it’s time that our money worked FOR us? Sign this online petition supporting the establishment of a public bank in Illinois.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- In Show of DIRECT Democracy, Vermont Pushes for Public Bank
- Post Office Banking Could Be the Start of Something Big
- A whole new pot of money for entrepreneurs? Time for a state-owned bank!
- Montana Group says state-owned bank could help students, farmers
- Enough Is Enough: Fraud-Ridden Banks Are Not L.A.’s Only Option
- Is Postal Banking Already Legal? Yes.
- Prosperity For Main Street, Not Wall Street
- The Post Office Should Just Become a Bank: How Obama can save USPS and ding check-cashing joints
- Elizabeth Warren: Coming to a Post Office Near You: Loans You Can Trust?
- Vermonters for a New Economy, Final State Bank Study