Money laundering, discrimination, doing business with Iran – are we talking about The Mob? Nope. We’re talking about America’s largest financial institutions. Read the latest crime report on our biggest banks compiled by the investigators at Pro Publica. Wouldn’t you say that it’s time that our money worked FOR us? Sign this online petition supporting the establishment of a public bank in Illinois.
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- Join us! June 2-4, San Rafael, CA! Two evening events plus the PBI 2013 Public Banking Conference!
- Bail-out Is Out, Bail-in Is In: Time for Some Publicly-Owned Banks
- PBI Newsletter, April 2013: Artificial Scarcity and Public Banking
- The People’s Bank
- PBI’s Annual Public Banking Conference 2013, June 2-4, 2013, San Rafael, CA. Please join us!
- Creating a Finance System That Serves the People, Part II: Remaking the Federal Reserve, Building Public Banks and Opting Out of Wall Street
- Before Next Crash, Create Finance System That Serves Public, Part I: Shrink, Regulate Banks, and Enforce Law
- Britain’s Post Office to offer current (bank) accounts
- It Can Happen Here: The Confiscation Scheme Planned for US and UK Depositors
- School districts pay dearly for bonds…ANOTHER reason for publicly-owned banks!