The Public Banking Institute is a national resource -
- http://publicbankinginstitute.org/media.htm –click on the State Bank trifold flyer on right hand side for a great flyer to hand out and to which you can add our contact info below.
To join our list serve go to -
http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=illinoispublicbanking - -click on “Join This Group” on the left hand side
Debate: Do Big Banks Lend Enough to Small Business?
Illinois state budget
An Oregon state bank is the answer for struggling farmers Guest viewpoint
The Way to Occupy a Bank is to Own One – http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28238
Get Our Newsletter
Sign Our Petition – Support The Bill for a State Bank
Connect With Us!
Table of Contents
- Join us! June 2-4, San Rafael, CA! Two evening events plus the PBI 2013 Public Banking Conference!
- Bail-out Is Out, Bail-in Is In: Time for Some Publicly-Owned Banks
- PBI Newsletter, April 2013: Artificial Scarcity and Public Banking
- The People’s Bank
- PBI’s Annual Public Banking Conference 2013, June 2-4, 2013, San Rafael, CA. Please join us!
- Creating a Finance System That Serves the People, Part II: Remaking the Federal Reserve, Building Public Banks and Opting Out of Wall Street
- Before Next Crash, Create Finance System That Serves Public, Part I: Shrink, Regulate Banks, and Enforce Law
- Britain’s Post Office to offer current (bank) accounts
- It Can Happen Here: The Confiscation Scheme Planned for US and UK Depositors
- School districts pay dearly for bonds…ANOTHER reason for publicly-owned banks!